Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sundance!!! paparazzi training.


So, at first my camera was not working. We saw Rachel Dratch from Saturday Night Live. She is cute, tiny, etc. Someone said it's Amy Poehler, it's Amy Poehler!!! I said, no, that's not Amy, Amy is blond. That is the other Saturday Night Live girl. Then we saw Amy and I was able to snap some fantastically awesome pictures!






Here is another fantastic shot:



















I am not sure how the professionals make money doing this. I have shown these pictures to a few people now and I have had a hard time convincing them that it was Amy Poehler!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger dmaismith said...

You are probably more considerate than other papparazzi. Didn't look like you were forcing your way through the crowd to get closeups. And that may have been a good thing, because if you ran about to every person someone claimed was a celebrity ("It's Amy Poehler!) you may have been disappointed.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Vern Waters said...

We saw her from the front and even talked to her. It was definitely her. I thought it was hilarious, though, when my camera with the telephoto would not take the picture because I was too close. I thought it would be funny to post pictures of the backs of real celebrities heads.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home