Friday, March 02, 2007

I discovered a new snack...



...it is probably really, terribly bad for you. But it is very tasty!

I was making dinner for my family the other day. My plan was to make an Asian-themed dish with rice wraps and veggies. Instead, it turned into a stir-fry with noodles dish. As I was gathering ingredients from the grocery store, I saw the package of Super Baby Star Crispy Noodle Snack and thought that the family had to get a laugh out of it if I brought it home. The packaging is delightful (as you can see for yourself to the left).







I love the name, Super Baby Star. I think it might make a great band name.

I enjoy the spokesman:



But I think that my favorite part of the snack are the instructions for eating that are included on the back:

My son's friend from across the street always says, "Man, you guys sure know how to eat!" when he visits and stays for dinner. Now we could show him the Way to eat." Of course, we would maybe have to substitute and give him root beer. I did find that this snack indeed : "Suits the time when drink beer." I ran out of crispy noodle before I could try it with tea.

I am sure that my doctor would outlaw Super Baby Star from my low cholesterol diet. I probably won't dare buy it again. But it was certainly worth trying. The package comes super puffed, like a little joy filled rattling pillow. Buy some today!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brannigan C said...

Where did you find them?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Vern Waters said...

I found them at the Smith's near my house. They are super crunchy and crispety goodness. I'm sure that by eating them I have significantly shortened my life.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vern,

You must have lots of time on your hands to have such a well developed site with so much info.

I'm lucky to find time to write 3 sentences in an E-Mail before getting interrupted.

I found your mashup links interesting.

JT

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home